Trusted Legal Guidance For The Injured
Timothy A. Rowe
- Principal Attorney
- Personal Injury
- Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
- J.D. - 1984
- Honors: cum laude
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1981
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: With Distinction
- Major: History and Classics
- University of California, Berkeley, California
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- College of Emporia
- Biblical Studies
Timothy A. Rowe was born in Mansfield, Ohio. At a young age, he spent two years in Africa with his father, who was a missionary. He graduated number one in his class at College of Emporia with a degree in Biblical Studies. Mr. Rowe also attended the University of California - Berkeley and Indiana University, where he graduated with a B.A. with distinction in History and Classics from Indiana University and graduated cum laude from Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis in 1984.
In addition to being a co-founding partner of the law firm Rowe & Hamilton in Indianapolis for 35 years, Mr. Rowe is the principal attorney at Rowe Law Offices, PLLC with offices in Tampa and Naples, Florida. His practice is currently concentrated in personal injury.
Mr. Rowe, a member of the Board of Directors of the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association for over 26 years, has chaired and taught at numerous seminars locally and nationally, including Miami, San Francisco, Montreal, Nashville, Delaware, Chicago, Boston and Orlando concerning auto accident, litigation, and personal injury cases. He is a President's Club Member of the American Association for Justice and on the Board of Governors as well as a member of the Florida, American, Indiana, and Indianapolis Bar Associations and National Trial Lawyers Association. Mr. Rowe is also a member of the Hillsborough County Bar Association, Collier County Bar Association, National Crime Victims Bar Association and the Southern Trial Lawyers Association. He is past Chair of the Motor Vehicle Collision, Highway, and Premises Liability Section for the American Trial Lawyers Association and a member of the College of Fellows. Mr. Rowe has tried over 50 jury trial cases across the country including Indiana, Florida, Arizona, Arkansas, Kentucky, New Mexico and Tennessee.
Mr. Rowe is also a graduate of some of Gerry Spence's Trial College Seminars and has written articles for the Indiana Lawyer, Trial Magazine and the Verdict, an Indiana Trial Lawyer's publication. He also hosted a weekly radio program "You and the Law" on WKLU, WXNT 1430 in Indianapolis and on Thunder 103.9 FM in Crawfordsville for over five years where he would answer legal questions to help the people of the community. He also hosted a television show "Faith and the Law" that discussed legal issues of concern for Christians on Lesea Broadcasting. He is an author of two books "The Magnificent Goodness of God and How it Will Transform your life" and "The Heart: They Key to Everything in a Christian Life."
Mr. Rowe is married to his wife, Jexy and has two children, Isaiah and Elizabeth. He is very active in the community, is passionate about bringing justice to people's lives and helping to make the legal system be better and more productive.
- Indiana, 1984
- Author, The Magnificent Goodness of God and How it Will Transform your Life
- Author, "The Heart: The Key to Everything in the Christian Life"
- Stewart v. Stewart, 521 N.E.2d 956, 1988, Ind.App. 4 Dist., 1988052176
- Stewart v. RCA Corp., 790 F.2d 624, 1986, C.A.7 (Ind.), 1986124681
- Senior Law School Writing Award
- Top 100 trial lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers Association
- President of Goodness of God Ministries
- Ever-Dry Waterproofing
- Fitzgeralds Night Club
- Sigreto's Restaurant
- Taco Bell Corporation
- WXIN 59 TV
- Indiana National Bank (INB)
- Indianapolis Office Supply
- Rex Business Machines
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Directors
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Annual Institute, Chair
- American Bar Association, Member
- Indiana Bar Association, Member
- Indianapolis Bar Association, Member
- Motor vehicle collision, highway, and premises liability section for the American Trial Lawyers, Past Chair
- College of Fellows, Member of the invitation
- Indiana Minority Health Coalition, Board of directors and executive committee
- Association of Plaintiff’s Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America, Member