Trusted Legal Guidance For The Injured
Joseph J. Bernardo
- Personal Injury 100%
- Florida State University College of Law, Tallahassee, Florida
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida
- B.S. - 1983
Mr. Bernardo has been practicing law in Florida since 1986 primarily in Lee, Collier and Charlotte counties in addition to many other counties throughout the state. He graduated with his Juris Doctorate Degree from Florida State University School of Law in 1986, he was admitted to practice law by the Florida Bar the same year.
He is a former prosecutor for the State Attorney's office headquartered in Fort Myers, Lee County, FL. He gained extensive trial experience handling a large number of felony cases and as the Office Chief of a satellite office in Hendry and Glades counties based in Labelle, FL.
Mr. Bernardo has been exclusively handling Plaintiff personal injury cases since leaving the State
Attorney's Office with extensive experience investigating, negotiating and litigating personal
injury claims on behalf of people injured by the negligence of others.
Mr. Bernardo has a 10.0 Superb Avvo Rating, and 2022 Client Champion Gold award from Martindale-Hubbell, recognition as one of Top 10 personal injury attorneys in Florida, and is recognized by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel as one of the Top 1% of attorneys in the nation. He is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum as well as the Florida Justice Association.
From soft tissue, whiplash type injuries to fractures, surgeries and wrongful death, Mr. Bernardo
has the knowledge, experience and skills to effectively and aggressively represent those who are
injured as a result of the negligence of others.
- Florida, 1986
- Bishop Verot Athletic Booster Club
- Cape Coral National Little League
- Cape Coral Cyclone (Girls Soccer)
- Florida Sherriffs Association
- St. Judes Children’s Hospital
- Fort Myers Track Club
- Hooters Half Marathon
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Florida Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Lee County Bar Association
- Federal Middle District Court of Florida
- Florida Justice Association (FJA)
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- National Academy of Neuropsychology
- Brain Injury Association of Florida